Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So I haven't really been traveling a whole lot....

So sorry to anyone that's expecting new pictures of my travels. I've mostly been relaxing in Leuven during the weekends and then heading over to IMEC to do some work.

The weather has been relatively warm around Belgium. It's typically been around the mid-80s during the day and then cooling down to the high 60s at night.

I've sort of been debating if I should start my Master's thesis pretty soon. I don't think I mentioned this earlier, but I graduated from Hopkins with my B.S. in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering this past May. I'm sticking around Hopkins for one more semester to finish my Master's, so by December of this year I'll have my Master's in the same field. Since I've been doing research with the Gracias lab for the past three years, I have enough material to write a thesis, hence why I only plan on staying at Hopkins one more semester as opposed to one more year.

Anyway, I've started working on an outline and so far I've got a couple pages worth of material. Only 60+ more to go! It's a good thing that the ChemBE senior lab forced us to write so many long reports because 60 pages really doesn't seem that bad considering I still have four months to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment